NarcBox Pre-Launch Protocol
The following protocol should be performed at least 1-2 weeks prior to your departments GO LIVE date with the NarcBox. Notify NarcBox support team (
) of your planned GO LIVE and training dates and set up a call 5-7 days before GO LIVE date to review your launch readiness and assist with any technical issues or questions.
- Install/Place NarcBoxes in their assigned locations (vehicle or station). Permanent mounting is not necessary at this point but can be completed and is highly recommended.
- Connect the NarcBox to the vehicle and/or station WiFi:
DIRECTIONS: On the Narcbox Main Menu select Settings (Gear Icon) -> WiFi -> Scan for Networks -> Select the network you wish to connect to -> enter password (if necessary) -> Join
-> Continue -> Back
- Once connected, please perform a manual sync:
DIRECTIONS: On the Narcbox Main Menu select Settings (Gear Icon) -> Sync -> (When green checkmark appears it is successful)
- Once the sync is completed, please check for firmware updates. Download updated firmware if available. You always want to perform Firmware Updates and any maintenance with the Door Open:
DIRECTIONS: On the Narcbox Main Menu -> Unlock Door -> Enter PIN/RFID/BIO; Narcbox Main Menu -> select Settings (Gear Icon) -> System -> Maintenance -> Firmware Update
- Updating your firmware will ensure your box does not encounter any issues and is running to the best of its ability. It is recommended to check for firmware updates at least once a month.
If possible, keep the NarcBox in this location for 3-4 days to test for continuous connectivity and auto reporting functions.
The NarcBox Launch Support Team will contact you at the predetermined agreed upon time to review your launch readiness and assist with any technical issues or questions.
NarcBox Launch Support Team
NarcBox Firmware Update Changelog
3.30.02 - 9/26/2022 HotFix: updated how report saves while WiFi is connected but no data flow. 3.29.991/3.30.00 - 8/19/2022 Required 2 User for Medication Usage at beginning - To fulfill DEA recommendations. Exception if 'Shift Change allowing a ...
NarcBox (Standard) NarcBox XL NarcBox HQ Narc Box w/110V Power Supply Narc Box w/12V Power Supply Narc Box XL w/110V Power Supply Narc Box XL w/12V Power Supply Supply room narcotic storage solution that fully integrates with the NarcBox and NarcBox ...
NarcBox Security Modes
The Narcbox supports 3 security modes, and they are all controlled from the website. The modes are: -Monitor -Secure -Lockdown Switching Modes - Switching the security mode is handled on the website, on the "NarcBoxes" page. Select a Narcbox, and ...
NarcBox Firmware Updates
Current Firmware released is '3.30.02' for V3 NarcBoxes and '1.5.4' for HQ's. If you have NarcBoxes that are running on anything lower, updating the firmware is recommended for best performance, stability, and access to the latest features. Please ...
This is the link to our YouTube channel which has training and step by step instruction videos to help with using your NarcBoxes and HQ pannels on the daily: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfjO7iTX3_GbfaX_IytNaow/videos